Old 07-29-2012, 10:21 AM
luvstoquilt

One last message to all...I love this swap and Lori, you are awesome!!!! I love seeing the pictures as it helps me with ideas for the next swap and it is just FUN. I have only swapped for about 6 months and really wasn't aware of the ongoing chatter until last month when I "jumped" right on the bandwagon. I knew enough to look for the "sign-up" and I did send the 3 required PMs but that was all I did....I am so glad it keeps going and going. For me personally, it just adds to the excitement. I am not sure what I enjoy most..seeing what everyone gets, opening my own or hearing what my SP has to say about my package. I love the friendly banter and feel as if I really am getting to know some of you...I hope everyone is feeling better...so much sickness this month and so much HEAT...there are some clouds here today and a bit of rain would be so nice. Well, I am all signed up for August and can't wait to see who I get this time! Bless you, Lori, I don't know how you manage. I was just gone for 8 days and it went from page 79 to 105! I had a lot of reading to catch up!