View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 04:46 PM
nancia

Well, imagine my surprise when she told me I had taught her to sew! As I remember it she wasn't a very good listener. I've been working on Olivia's dress all day and I'm disgusted with my lack of sewing skills. I had hoped I hadn't lost much, but the old fingers and brain are not behaving in a co-ordinated way. Good thing I am skilled at frogging! Lol. I will post pictures later.
Meanwhile, I have cut the fabric for my partner's needlecase and will quilt it tomorrow. Who knows, I may get it mailed on Monday. I would love that! Oh, wait. If I embellish it it will take a little longer. Not a problem ! Tomorrow I call the library and beg to use a table to sandwich Olivia's quilt. I can do a quick job of straight line quilting and sew the binding on. Then handsew the rest. Tuesday the cats get their shots. If not, they stay home alone(where is Mac Cauley caulkin when I need him? ) Packing will take 5 minutes since I have everything in a pile already. Yay polyester knit! In a jumble not a problem!