Old 07-29-2012, 10:35 PM
kensington

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Marybeth I have no trouble getting consistant blocks,sigh, I guess they have been slightly short of what they were supposed to be sometimes but if I make nine I get nine the same size so it has never bugged me but with strict rules I get the make them the specific size. Also, my points come out. I just measured blocks to be 12 inches and they worked. I will do as suggested and move the needle to the right to get that .5. I ALWAYS sew with it in the middle but it makes sense it will change it to a larger size if its slightly over. Tonight I will make another.

Everyone here is the fabric you will get. Most of you will get one of this selection, a couple are duplicates so more of those. I HATE the siamese cat because of the harliquen (spell check please!) background. It looks like some darned jester fabric. Blick. I love the bells the most. I think if they were all played up towards the lighter colors and the DARK green/gold in the fabric it might make them not scream that bright green. I am excited to see what my group can come up with as I think it has potential. This is Chloe's Christmas by Redrooster fabrics.
Rotflol... I saw the Harlequin, and I liked it except for the cats. I'm not a cat person.. or dogs or any animal really, except those birds that talk. The can mimic somone's voice exact. I like all your Christmas fabrics, you will have a nice Christmas quilt when it's done.