View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 08:22 AM
QuilterMomma

Hello sewhappy, glad to have you on board. Remember once in awhile we join in at the club car and have ourselves some iced tea so feel free to join in that.

Here are couple more finishes. This puts me at 70 for year done. I am working on the wallhanging that has been a thorn in my side long enough. I have procrastinated way to long on just quilting it and is on longarm as I speak half done. Did not have a ruler wide enough to do the design idea I had and then the compass thing did not work. Then the 1/4 plate thing did not work either. What gives so ditched that idea and went with another, flames in all four corners with flame feathers. Yep, interesting for sure and hopefully will look cool when done. Will post tomorrow if I get it done tonight. had company this weekend and went to barbque so took some time to enjoy self and did not get much sleep for whatever reason. Going to set mind to get it done. Also, working on a chair I needed to refinish for six years now. I do have it sanded, stained, and coated. It is drying right now, have had the fabric for the seven years, and then found the batting and such last fall. Yep, going to get it done. [ATTACH=CONFIG]352419[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]352420[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]352422[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]352423[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails coat.jpg   inside-coat.jpg   fabric-baskets.jpg   del-mtns-work-.jpg