View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 10:39 AM
teriann

Originally Posted by KyKaren1949 View Post
OH, I would love to see more pictures of the entire barn. Inside, outside, all the bedrooms, every room....I LOVE it! Umm...your quilt is gorgeous too and sure will be perfect for your decor. How on earth did you ever think of doing this with the barn?
There are 2 more links in the Pictures section that have more pics of the inside. It is just one big room, the whole upstairs of the barn, well except for the bathroom, so I guess it's 2 rooms. The upstairs was supposed to be my woodworking space when we first started building it. But we figured it would be too heavy up there, and then getting all my machines and wood up there would be a pain, so we just fixed it up as another get away play room. And then we added a lean to on the back side of the barn for my woodworking, so it worked out just perfect. Thank you guys for all of your wonderful compliments, you all make me feel lucky to have what I have. I work alot, like all the time, and since I started quilting that's all I can think about! I'm at work all day and I just can't wait to get home and look at all my fabrics and quilt! Thank you all!!!