View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 03:56 PM
Maride

I feel for you. I have done it twice in 20 years. DH took a job 8 hour away 10 years ago and I was left alone with two kids (ages 13 and 6) and saw him only twice a week. Last year he lost that job and took another job in California. We are in NY. He left in November and we didn't see him again until March. I was again left alone with my two boys ages 14 and 5, one of them was there the first time with me.

He had to come back home sick after 4 months. We are together again and swear that will never get separated like that. We are also selling our house and got an offer in May. We were supposed to close in July but we didn't and after much research I found out in late August that they were trying to get out of the contract. We are starting a lawsuit for breaking the contract because they held our house from being sold to someone else for the best month for real state here and all the expenses we had to meet their requirements to buy the house, plus we even moved to make the house available for them. People don't think how much damage they do to other and that they can sign a contract and then just walk out.

I hope you have better luck selling your house.

Maria