Old 07-31-2012, 07:30 AM
jaba

Oh my!!! Finally got to take the toyhauler over the weekend and come back to 9 pages not read. My foodsaver came with the cannisters also and it says FoodSaver 500. Don't know if it's the same but works great as long as what you have in it isn't too "watery". I don't reuse the meat ones but I do the vege's ones that I use. Must say I have just started to use the ziplocks for freezing though, very big garden and saver bags were just too expensive. Never thought about trying to put material in it but you can bet I will.
I'd LOVE hand dyed fabric, you can pick me anytime. What's better than 1 of a kind?
My SP will be my guinea piggy, had sooooooo many raspberries and strawberries, made jam. Although I haven't done it for years, think it turned out yum.
Just started doing this swap last month and had so much fun stuffing that box and was so excited to get mine. I didn't even wat to put the stuff away, I just wanted to look at it, made my spirits soar like a yahoo day. It's funny how little unexpected things can make you so happy. Thanks all of you for being so welcoming, now just waiting for a name??????