View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 10:44 AM
jigs1354

I agree to that missing partner business, that's way to lame not to explain it why, hows or what evers. I think she deserves that much anyway. I'd be so embarrassed if I did that. So if the swap partner would come forth and at least say I'm Sorry just couldn't do it that would at least make the other swap partner feel better rather than all this time in waiting. She could have let the hostess know she wasn't able to make the needle case. Doesn't matter the reason just let someone know. Things do happen out of our control, we all have had that happen. So missing sewing case swap lady please let your very sweet swap partner know your sorry about this whole thing. I'm sure she won't send out the swap police.
JIgs1354

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
I believe some swaps are like that but for this one, we had the option of waiting until we had our swap partner's name and preferences. However, they were all supposed to be mailed by June 29 and have a mailing confirmation # (at least, if mailed within the states). IF there is a problem getting a swap mailed, the sender is supposed to contact the hostess and explain. Emergencies/accidents happen and are beyond our control . . . but a partner shouldn't just be left waiting . . . and waiting . . . and waiting, without a word of explanation.