Thread: August fq swap
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 12:46 PM
mdall

Got up this morning and had to go to town to run errand and get some groceries. I dont know about all of you but I think going grocery shopping is just the pits. To top it all off it has been just blah and dreary all day. So, I get home with two of the kids in tow screaming and fussing. What do I find but a package in the mail. Yippee, something to turn my day around. Got in the house and it was even better than I expected. Thanks so much MaryMo, the fq's are great. As I opened the package and read the note, I looked over the fq's anad each one told me what they wanted to be used for. The two small prints on the end will be used for some orders for the local country store, most likely potholders. the sailboat has asked to be added to the rest of the sailing stash for future use. The red with daisy are being joined in holy stitch lock with some very cute daisy buttons and will become a thread catcher most likely while the button fabric well its screamed pincushion to me and the best of all the blue panel with the dacing animals its gonna become an apron for most likely me since I dont have one. Thanks again MaryMo, what a way to put a smile on my face.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]352764[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]352765[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dsc02624.jpg   dsc02630.jpg