Old 07-31-2012, 02:48 PM
mdall

Okay, let me just say. I love magazines, books, jams, handmade items. Im not hard to please contrary to what DH has to say.LOL Looks like some are writing their Xmas list early. Thought about it too but there is a limit to how much one can put in a post.LOL Oh well I love just about everything. The one thing I can say is I would love for my partners to send me some or just one of their very favorite things they use for quilting. I am fairly new to quilting and as most dont have somethings and havent even heard of some of the items on here. So, anything new to try is great. Just in case anyone needs examples, lets see I still havent tried a Frixion pen, bounce pads, and most of the little items that make things so much easier. Hey up until a year ago I didnt even know that rotary cutters and self healing mats existed. Thats no joke. Before then I did it all the old fashioned way, drew out my design, made templates out of cardboard then traced that to fabric then cut each piece out with scissors. Imagine my suprise when a neighbor told me about the advances in quilting. Once I got my first mat and cutter I was hooked. LOL May I should have gotten out more.LOL