Old 07-31-2012, 05:24 PM
peaceandjoy

It's hard to know who's doing both - board names can be misleading, lol... Barri and Sheri I have as swap partners, but Vena, Sue, Marcia and AJ, based on state could possibly be participating here? My other four are international, and I don't think they are participating here.

As these aren't due until mid-September, I could hold these back and use them for some future swap, hopefully, and cut 20 new sets of 50 so that there aren't duplicates going to anyone. My padded envelopes from USPS haven't arrived yet anyhow.

Although I have an Accuquilt, I don't have a 1.5" die. Is there one? I know there's a 1.5" strip, which in theory could be rotated and sub-cut. Barri, I can't imagine cutting all of these with scissors!! Does your hand bother you after all of that cutting?

As I am cutting from large scraps and fat quarters, as I cut I am continuing to cut up that piece. My tubs for 2", 2 1/2", 3 1/2" and 5" - as well as 1 1/2" - are filling up. I'll be ready for many of not only Bonnie Hunter's patterns, but for Joan Ford (Scrap Therapy) as well!

Now if I can just find some dedicated sewing time in the upcoming months, that'd be great. The shop in Watkins Glen has a quilter's inn upstairs... Anyone want to come up/over to the Finger Lakes? It's gorgeous in the fall!