Old 07-31-2012, 06:33 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Sounds like a needle in the haystack to find the true information. ,,much like doing family genealogy when you were not raised in the "family" per se, but by foster grandparents...we knew our true Mother and Father who were divorced after my birth...so I have been creating and raising 'caine' since birth. lol!! Finally found 2600 kinfolk after three years of work and the computer crashed, destroying all records. Maybe I will rebuild someday.

Off to Des Moines, Iowa, tomorrow and hope the weather cools a bit and is not as hot as today. Tomatoes seem to produce so much, I am passing them on to others to enjoy also(and I do not have to can right now!!). Will find the slashing for the PC quilt tomorrow for sure. The home to finishing the 'gone fishing' quilt and get it quilted across the road, put binding on the 'Chains of Love' and "Dear Deer" by mid-August, host friends on the weekend, and generally relax and enjoy the cool AC in the house. And the other dozen things that comes into reality life, as time moves on, into August already!! Rather be in the virtual RV, chatting about quilting to all of you.

So, add your two cents, and I will enjoy reading every entry, and seeing everyone's block for the week.