Old 08-01-2012, 08:09 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Oh some of us will be far enough behind there will be no trail dust to eat, right QE!
It will be late in the month before I even get back to these. Looks like I will be having a "Gathering" at our house. DB/SIL, DS/BIL will be here prior to a family reunion, with other DB and our kids should have 12 adults and 7 kids here at any given time over a 3 day period. Yikes--glad the freezers full. Everyone pitches in for KP duty so that is a big help.
DS is staying for 10 days+ and bringing her machine. Maybe I will teach her how to PP--Quit snickering, QE, the winds in the East today-I can hear you!

Yesterday spent all day--I mean 12 hours plus cleaning my porch--scrubbed the siding where the dust and fly specks don't get rain washed (what rain, she asks?) and the wood floor. Should've taken time to reseal the decking, but that will have to wait. This such a nice spot to sit in the evenings and visit so a "must" in preparations.
Back to some yard work today.
Woke up to an early morning phone call--heifers from the south farm out at N&N's--still trying to wake up--not working so will go get more fresh air.