View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 09:07 AM
Jenniky

Liz92B - Thanks for posting a link for the 505 Spray. Also pictured are the Sulky2000 spray and the June Tailor brand. Your Irish Braid block looks ideal for the Medallion QAYG which I will be starting to post once we finish with discussions on this first QAYG method. The 3 inch PP blocks would be ideal for this first project as we all get our feet wet.

Ronda - Love your blocks, Great Selection.

Sunrise450 - Phyllis Welcome Aboard. Will look forward to seeing which blocks you select for your first project.

SewExtremeSeams - Welcome Aboard. You and your Sunbonnet Sues squares will have lots of fun with us. And Im sure your GD will be excited to receive the quilt.

Vickig626 - I'm glad you are joining us. I will be covering a quilt project in the future that is a QAYG reversible quilt. I invite you to share what you are working on with us also . So we all may learn from you also. If you already have done a tutorial on it, please provide us with the link. Learning from each other is always the best way to go in my book.

Fran Foss - Welcome on board. Looking forward to seeing your project blocks.

If anyone has used the Sulky 2000 adhesive spray. I would love to hear some reviews on it.