Old 08-01-2012, 03:32 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
IDK QuiltE Im thinking W4mes' Frankie is a pretty understanding kind of monster. He is most likely just hangin around on the design wall overseeing the glass etching process. At least that is what Mikey and his girlfriend Celia are doing at the moment. They are overseeing my DP9. Im thinking Celias' block needs to be larger, Im still on the fence though with planning. I need to plan out the rest of the quilt squares and see which way Im going. Then I can take an afternoon and give Celia Fabric Life.
aaaaahhhh ... justification of delays!
Yes indeed ... sometimes the break is good, as it gives you a better visual of what you want to do in the long run.

That's what I'll say about Miss Peep ... ideas are flowing ... and I know it has to be on hold until I find the right meadow fabric! Being that it'll be the main background fabric, everything will take it's cue from there ... I'm hoping for a soft gentle meadow look, though if it's more vibrant, it would change everything. And too, there's so many shades/tones of green .... oh good excuse!!

Once there, I visualize a lot of times where it'll just stick on the design wall, as I contemplate, what next? I am so not as creative as many of the rest of you ... so it'll be a time study!