Old 08-01-2012, 08:38 PM
crewsemj

Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
Nice machine Margie!! I'm not sure what you want to know about the feet? Are you talking about "top clamp"? Did you check to see if the feet I sent for the New Home would fit this one?
Yes Charlee it was "top clamp" and I did try one of those and also the regular foot for the New Home and they won't work. Just a tad bit to narrow so now I guess I need to remember a new name huh???

As for finding a cheep machine I felt like I could take apart---not going to happen!!! I've played with it this evening, found a needle and then got brave and stepped on the peddle. It took off like it was going to the races. Had to play with the tension and by the time I got that adjusted I had the foot peddle figured out and could slow it down quite a bit. So no taking this one apart either. The only thing is you can't lower the feed dogs to quilt, but if it is like my Huskystar I can quilt on it with them up. Now I will need to figure out some kind of a base for it. I remember a post on here someplace where someone had built a bottom to put one in. Will need to see if I can find that and then find a place to put this exciting find! Thanks Charlee and if these new feet have a name let me know because they are different.