Old 08-02-2012, 06:32 AM
Caroline S

Originally Posted by El1 View Post
I just Joined today and found your message:
I have a few Morse Machines this are the Models I have, 4300, 4400, 5500, 6900, a SD2 and a R5L Super Dial and some Manuals in PDF or Page by Page, but have none for a 4100 or the 5500, as Miller wrote, if you will post a picture of yours, I could look and see if any will work with your machine, and we could proceed from there.
Some manuals are very Large most over 4 or 5 MB and may not be possible to post them here.
I also have a recent purchased BelAir, Japanese made but can't find a manual for it, even if I needed to paid for it, so I need to fiddle a bit and figure how to use it, as it has a few dials to turn etc.
I love those old Japanese Machines, my first machine (Still working like new) is a Brother made in 1956, I got it new in 1962 from my BIL, he was in Japan and got it in the BX for me, as my weeding to his brother present.
By for now.
El1
Welcome El1. Nice to meet another Morse collector. I am like you, I LOVE my Japanese sewing machines. Can you post picture of your vintage machines. I am sure we would like to ooh and aah over them.