Old 08-02-2012, 07:31 AM
Elisabrat

I would like to be in the Lump of Coal group please. I am not sure I am ready for the Emerald or Diamond group yet lol. Ok, Rubies for me thank you very much.

That quilt is beautiful and who snuck into my yard to photograph MY animals? Next thing you know I will find my turkeys all over the internet too! You have to stop chumming for critters my dear. Then they will be to full to wander back over here.

Off to work on my amish block. Then to write those notes, goal of the day. My poor little fingers will be worn out writing to all of you. I can't wait to get my packages and see what everyone is working with. Its fun I think stepping outside of the box. I am struggling with some dumb bee fabrics my sis gave me to work with for her. Its one of those one of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesnt belong. Argh.. and she wants all of those things in that quilt. Another challenge. (hey .. on the backside?... nah..but how does one put primaries and then one random baby pink in a quit and make it work. .time will tell) Have a wonderful day .. back tonight to see whatis up. You guys are addicting. Thanks. An addiction I can handle.