Old 08-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Lv2sew2011

Oh if I get so old to have to take another driving course I think I will just pass and let someone else drive me...LOL I wouldn't want to give someone road rage. LOL !!! because I drive to slow...Sometimes I get so mad when an older person pulls out in front of me and goes way slower than I'm driving it drives me nuts. But you have to remember I used to drive a Concrete Mixer Truck and had to many close calls because of this. We can't stop that big truck on a dime especially when it's loaded with concrete...Every time it happen I would hollar STUPID STUPID PEOPLE...I wasn't worried for me I was worried for them! :-(
Donna

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
I know they sponsor classes that are live, but this one. EEEEEEEKKKK!!!!! Save me!!!
There are videos of old geezers who have to be 400 years old complaining about how young people drive too fast. Then there are "exercises" to make sure you are "fit to drive" -- these consist of flexing your ankle and turning your head from side to side. My son thinks these are hilarious and makes a point of "exercising" in front of me before getting into his car to go to work.