Old 01-27-2008, 11:58 PM
BillyTeeJohnFrancescasMom

SIGH :wink: I'm a stay at home mom-38yrs. old, whom loves all mediums of art. I have 2 Bachelor Degrees, Teaching art K-12 and Business. I chose to have my God sent children before a career. I decided to learn how to quilt in 2002 before my 1st son was born in 06/02. I wanted to make him a baby quilt-so I signed up with a gal who teached quilting out of her home. I LOVED IT. Needless to say, that was the last time I've had time to do a quilt :!: Here I am, in 2008 and decided to start again about a month ago. With my youngest at 7 months, I set up shop in the kitchen so I can keep my eye on the little ones and DO something on these cold winter days in Wisconsin. Come spring, I'll start my gardening again.
I'm obsessed with my quilting. My problem is...I can't just make a basic quilt, it has to be a one of a kind-I want to use ribbon, beads, applique, pretty much anything besides the fabric (not all of these on one quilt mind you), but each quilt has it's own style.

Now I'm stuck on my Besssie Pease. It's the second time I'm doing it. The first time I was so excited I didn't even think about a pattern, I just started. The second time as you can see, I've made my decorater blocks an 1" smaller than my framed blocks. Mind you my sewing is a bit iffy, but I'm getting back into the swing of it. I had to stop doing this quilt for awhile out of frustration. Can anyone help me?

Elizabeth
PS: why are my images showing so dark? How can I get GET AVATAR FROM MY COMPUTER?
Attached Thumbnails attachment-48382.jpe   attachment-52778.jpe   attachment-52787.jpe