Old 08-03-2012, 05:40 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
Wow!! The Spousal Unit has been traveling this past week, road trip to Illinois, and he just flew in about an hour ago. I think I told you all about the needles and shuttle he found, most of the tubes are a Boye 4, and from what I understand, I can make them work in my Davis. I'll be testing that theory later...

There's a tube with 2 Boye 8 needles, 2 Boye 17 shuttles (Laura says they work in the Davis NVF!), and a Boye 21... let me know if you need any of these! He also found me another cabinet key for a treadle...AND!!!!

This! It measures 11 1/2 inches tall by 8 3/4 inches wide. Not off of treadle irons that I can see...the only "ground" spots I can find would be the sprues where they poured the hot iron to make it. I had been telling him that I wanted to find advertising to decorate the sewing room with, and he saw this so he brought it home to me!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]353249[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]353250[/ATTACH]
Charlee, what a nice guy your DH is! I love the Singer emblem for a wall ornament! I have been looking for more and more attachments, manuals, little things when we do yard/barn/garage sales! I use to just look for the machines, but I am looking and finding all kinds of 'little' treasures too now! So much fun!

Nancy