Old 08-03-2012, 06:08 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

JanRN, you are welcome and the rose border looks great. Please PM me your address again; I found a small piece of fabric I want to send to you to make you smile. Somehow, despite my best efforts, I lose PC members addresses that have been kind even to Pm me with them...so you all, please PM addresses to me again...who knows what might appear for the trail ride next...from QNS.

I was so happy when I could wear "dress pants' to work and not have to wear nylons. And they called it the 'good olde days' gone by. Looking at your "rosie' group...have Quilt in a day book on the forties (born in '42). The war years that changed the way women were viewed, the years they joined the work force and have never quit...creating new horizons for women on the job site... women did not serve on the jury in Texas until 1954. It was after Roe vs. Wade that a woman could apply for a credit card in Texas...I could not in 1968-9 without dh signature even though I was the major wage maker. dh was in the Air Force in Alaska.