Old 08-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Elisabrat

Thanks, I had read that part but thought maybe somewhere in the first five pages I lost the updated when part. I have some memory problems right now that I am trying to adjust to..so forgive me if I ask goofy stuff. As I have said before I have moretimers disorder and am working hard at getting back to "sometimers"..sometimes I remember sometimes I don't. That was a whole lot more fun

On that subject I have a question for all you quilters. This is my newest unfun thing. I look at a pattern. the pic is say a red white blue.. I want to do black orange and pink (not really). I can not figure out when cutting though I look at it 100 times how to remember which one is supposed to be the 'red' or white' and end up cutting the wrong pieces again and again. I never had this trouble even two months ago. I guess I will have a nice collection of odd shapes and sizes for a scrap quilt. I even write it down, still cut the wrong colors. AHHHHH. The doc says this is a side affect of my being so sick this year. He says it might or might not be permanent and I could truly use help figuring out how to process this stuff again as easy as before.