View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 03:39 PM
RNUNU

It could be she probably has Caller ID and knows who is calling and what your calling about. Pass out her phone number to everyone and their cousin ..... see if she answers her phone, if she does answer her phone ..... that pretty much tells you she is screening her calls and avoiding you and/or the group. :-( ..
Originally Posted by Qbee View Post
Well ladies....I have made a point to call every weekend and have not heard anything back. I honestly thought that maybe if I held out hope, we would get our quilt tops. Honestly, I am devistated. I literally put my quilting room together with a empty wall just for this quilt. Last I saw of it, it was literally stunning. I was just so excited by all the hand work and beautiful 30s fabrics and Spring themes.....ugh! I'm just sick over the whole mess. I guess I can keep trying to call but at this point I don't know what else to do. Thank you all for all the work you put into the top. I truely appreciat it. I waited a long time for a row robin and was so excited. Hope you are all doing well.
Gail "Qbee"