View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 06:59 AM
Snooks

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
Well, last night I didn't get a whole lot of sleep...at 3am Tinkerbelle decided to stand up on the bed and bark out the window. She doesn't normally bark much...just when the UPS man comes.(She doesn't like him).
She was standing there and giving about 1 bark every 30-60 seconds...and had her eyes closed. This went on for 45 minutes....a long 45 minutes.
I talked to her, told her no one was out there, looked out the window several times...but she continued to bark every minute. I even bopped her on her rear end after about 30 minutes of this, it didn't even faze her.
So...has this ever happened with your dog??? or, do I have the nut in the group....
One of my first dogs growing up used to RUN and yip in his sleep. I used to have a Boxer and she would fart in her sleep, but it was so bad it would wake her up from a sound sleep - then she would look around and walk off in a huff. I also used to have a cat who would suckle in her sleep (on nothing). Animals dream too - I have always wondered if they watch us when we dream????