View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 07:46 AM
Jenniky

Default Fun & Done Quilting

Ronda is this the You Tube Video of Fun and Your Done you were referring to???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCcfgYQ5YMI

This is the only one that I found where special rulers were used. I recall the technique itself I have reviewed in other tutorials after I watched the video. I think this is one of the techniques I ran into back when I was a Newbie to quilting. It was confusing and difficult for me to understand in my early quilting days. Now that I have more experience in piecing blocks and quilting it is definitely clearer for me to figure the process out. Honestly I don't care much for the above tutorial link. It was hard for me to listen to with all the background noise and it wasn't till I went and looked at another tutorial and came back to look at this Bayside one that I had a better understanding of what she was trying to convey

I will be sure to share making a quilt using this technique and try to create my own tutorial to share down the line. As part of our QAYG exploration adventure.

Until I have actually made a quilt with the technique I'll have to reserve my opinion as to whether I like it or not. I agree that those special template rulers are not necessary to have success with this technique.

Will you share some pictures with us of the quilts you have made using this technique???

Has anyone else used this technique and if so would you share pictures of your quilt with us??

Thanks Ronda... great input.