Old 08-04-2012, 03:10 PM
blahel

Location: other side of the black stump, Perth Western Australia

Originally Posted by AshleyR View Post
I can't help you with the Janome, but I was wondering if you were aware of the Sunshine 16? It's a sit down machine, like the Sweet 16, but with a much more affordable price. It's not as fancy either, just a modified industrial. Their website isn't very good either, http://www.sunshine16.com/Sitemap.html and click on the side menu to pull up the different options. Don't skip Page 8 either LOL!
I haven't tried one, personally. This is the one I am saving up for, though!
Thankyou AshleyR for replying to my query. It never hurts to look around and keep an open mind so I had a look on the Sunshine site and it certainly does sound good. I wonder if they are available in Australia?..I will have to shop around. I really want to try before I buy anything and one thing in favor of the Sweet 16 is I have tried it and it certainly was fun and easy to use. Have you tried out the Sunshine?
I have also had lots of good reports about the shop I am considering buying it from and also talked with a lady here on the forum that has also bought one from the same shop and she loves hers too and has had no problems. I have also looked on Ebay to see what is out there but as it is such a big purchase I think it will be wise to consider the after sales service etc and factor that in when deciding. Let me know when you buy your sunshine and how you like it!