Old 08-04-2012, 03:19 PM
AshleyR

I haven't had the chance to try it yet. I haven't found a dealer. When I emailed the site, they got right back in touch with me about it. I think she is at shows a lot, too. I haven't ever been to a show, so I don't know!
It will be almost 2 years before I have enough for it, so don't wait on me!

Originally Posted by blahel View Post
Thankyou AshleyR for replying to my query. It never hurts to look around and keep an open mind so I had a look on the Sunshine site and it certainly does sound good. I wonder if they are available in Australia?..I will have to shop around. I really want to try before I buy anything and one thing in favor of the Sweet 16 is I have tried it and it certainly was fun and easy to use. Have you tried out the Sunshine?
I have also had lots of good reports about the shop I am considering buying it from and also talked with a lady here on the forum that has also bought one from the same shop and she loves hers too and has had no problems. I have also looked on Ebay to see what is out there but as it is such a big purchase I think it will be wise to consider the after sales service etc and factor that in when deciding. Let me know when you buy your sunshine and how you like it!