View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 05:15 AM
margee

Originally Posted by sammygirlqt View Post
I have a new option on my blog from Google offering an upgrade, have any of you done it and has it inhanced the traffic on your blog? I am not a person to jump on every new thing that comes along, eg: I do not do twitter, facebook, Pinrest. I have enough looking after my blog and enjoying posts on the Quilting Board. I would like more traffic on my blog and I have been taking part in "linky project posts" which is bringing more new people. On the upgrade the thing that bothers me most is your real name is on all your pictures and posts. My name is probably out there but I don't know about it and that's fine as I am not hiding anything. I just feel funny about my real name showing up.

I'd just like to know what some of you think about this upgrade.
I put on a Google upgrade called Chrome & it really messed up some stuff. I could no longer install the Adobe Flash for videos. It cost big dollars to fix it. If you install by accident --get it corrected right away. It causes a conflict between Chrome & Adobe. Everything had to be taken off my computer & reinstalled again.