View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 06:12 AM
Momma_K

I'm not retired nor can I work due to health reasons. Can't get on disability so I try a few days at my Aunts office answering the phone a couple days a week. I LOVE fabrics, looking at patterns and collecting, I purchase fabrics, by the neat little gadgets, collect loads of magazines but...I can't ever seem to get started or work on anything. My daughters require a lot of my help and so I do for them and the 8 grandchildren. What little money I make at my aunts normally goes on utilities and or the children. I've let myself go, don't feel worth much these days. No friends except family...no really! I can't keep up with them going shopping or styles or hair fashions so...I almost feel as if I exist for other people instead of myself. I've thought of selling everything I have because I have no time or ambition. I LOVE being on here trying to interact with the ladies here and really, sometimes I feel this is all I have outside me of real life here at home. I love coming here, I was in a swap but unable to fulfill my end of the swap because my daughter forgot to mail my package for me so, that wound me up out of the swap until next year. Which is ok, I loved participating when I did for almost 2 years. Oh well, I didn't mean to go on like this, sorry to had bent your ear for so long. But, yeah, I wish I could get into the swing of things and get my life back...that was like 8 years ago when my husband and I were together. I loved him so much but his love of alcohal was to much and I left for Chattanooga. Still married and wishing things were the same but...maybe one day I'll get a life! Ha! Thanks for listening ladies.