View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 06:06 PM
wordpaintervs

Thanks. Never put hair on the dolls, although I do on knitted dolls, etc. Nearly all the dolls go out to kids with cancer that lose their hair, thus the mopcap. The dolls are 23/24 inches high and the boys 28 inches tall. I did try the large game box and it was too small. Certainly would have been cheaper. I'm thinking of trying at Home Depot. I'm glad you liked seeing the dolls. It takes 18 inches by height (double layered of course) for the boy dolls in fabric. Whatever you would feel like sending would be great. I have't tryed jewelry on the dolls other then faux pearls around a hem a couple times. Thanks so much and I'll send a PM with my mail address. Hugs to you and yours. VICKEY STAMPS

Originally Posted by debbieumphress View Post
Beautiful dolls.
Have you tried ordering on usps.com the large game flat rate priority boxes? They are free and you can fit up to 70 lbs in it and it's 15.70...I think. I mail fabrics in mine but have mailed dolls I make as well, just a little squeeze and in they go. SOmething to think about.
You are gifted and thank you for all you do.
If you will Pm me your address, I can send out a package of threads and jewlery, etc for dolls, even cute wigs and misc doll items. I also have plenty of doll fabric for bodies. Beiges mostly.