Old 08-06-2012, 02:09 AM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Laura I PM'd you! All I want is what I paid, but I don't ship! If you need something shipped, Miriam is the person to buy from!

Nancy
I wrap it so tight Houdini would have fun getting out of it... I've seen how some get packed...
I have a couple 301s for sale - one long bed mocha and a short bed mocha. Both have a few paint scratches and dings. Nice machines. Glenn is here - he has a Singer 15 he rewired for sale. I'm sure I'll have more machines for sale in the near future. We are working on making sure the motors are good and doing re-wiring today. I wish Muv was here so we could do a real good video. I have Singer 99s, 185s, 66s, 15s and a bunch of Stylists, an assorted bunch of Kenmore and a bunch of Japanese deluxe that zz and some clones and some machines that are some other kind of clone - also some real old Kenmores, MW, the Godzilla/blender looking - all cool machines. I post on CL Indianapolis when I get around to it. Oh and I have some 401s and a 411G that will treadle and a couple Elna machines. I don't know what all else is in there but they are for sale. It may take me some time. I like to be sure they work right. If I get time I would like to start a thread about the deluxe Japanese machines - we need pictures. Also I have a LOT of Kenmore machines to shoot pics - it would be neat to see what all is out there. Kind of like the 15 clone thread we have here. I have had a messed up shoulder for a while. My chiropractor fixed it but it will take some time to heal. It limits how much I can lift for a while. I'm not in lotsa pain anymore anyway.