View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 08:55 PM
Jim

My wife and I went to JoAnn's on Saturday after we had been to 3 other fabric stores...we had already bought 24 fat quarters of 30's reproductions and 3 yards of fabric I need for 2 Cathedral window pillows also 3 Christmas panels. We had spent about 85 dollars and didn't want to spend much more. We did get a yard of fabric that I needed last fall to complete a quilt for my son but they had been out until now...it was $13.00 a yard but 30% off (plus we had the 25% off total coupon). We also got 5 pairs of scissors....two pair for each of us and another for the quilting machine table. My wife also bought a nice supply of beads for jewelry making....everything we got was on sale and we used the 25% off coupon on the total sale....we spent $51 dollars....and saved over $120...I have spent very little on fabric this year so it was a nice day to hit all the shops...I have gotten great deals in the last month from Eleanor Burns site on books and rulers, and templates...she has had terrific sales.

Last edited by Jim; 08-06-2012 at 08:58 PM.