View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 04:50 PM
Yarn or Fabric

I can hardly wait to see the Mouse again. I just love Disney. I'm bummed that Space Mountain is temporarily closed (drats! It's my oldest son's favorite ride too. He is really really upset about it but what can you do? He'll just have to go on Buzz Lightyear a few more times instead lol)

I wish I took a better picture of it. It is just so cute. My husband couldn't believe that I had made it.

I'm going to look for those other magnetic snaps. I tell you what NOBODY is going to get in to that bag lol. It is sealed up tighter than an inmate. I'll let you all know how much I like it AFTER the trip lol. I'll be sporting it on Sunday to Disney Quest. The kids don't know they are going there. I don't know how they are going to contain themselves after going there - they are video heads!!!

Today I made friends with my new embroidery machine and began stitching out tshirts for everyone to wear on the 8th (my sister's birthday) I'm hoping to get all 12 shirts done before we leave or else someone is going to be left out!! I'll post pics of those after I get them done :)