View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 08:57 AM
QuilterMomma

I am finally fninishing up my nephew's western graduation quilt as well. I am making the label right now on the embroidery machine while trying to quilt in the hot garage. It was only 90 last night which was a break from Sunday which was 96. DH still is not going to let me move it into the house yet. Winter is easy, I have a special heater out there that warms it up in no time. But no air conditioning in the garage. Maybe, just maybe, it will happen if I fall over from heat exhaustion. I am halfway thru a customer quilt right now. I am anxious to make one of the trout quilts for myself. That is next year. I love working on applique quilts when they have a theme. Hopefully I will be posting another finish this week of my own or at least by next Monday. I am going to do the BOM Star quilt that I actually finished two years ago with an applique center and outer border. I have the back and an idea on how to quilt it so should turn out wonderful, I hope. Wanting to put in fair and quilt show it better.