View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Bennett

Originally Posted by chris_quilts View Post
I am finally posting something on here even though I use my 301 for all my quilting. I just forget to take pictures before gifting them. It is a quilt that I made for my great-aunt May who is also a quilter herself and was so touched and moved by my gift.
What a lovely gift! It's nice to see such a happy expression when you give something special.

Originally Posted by Candace View Post
You guys have been up to some great projects! Very cute. I'll post one bag I finished. I actually made another one using charm squares, but didn't take pics. These were all pieced on my vintage machines. A combination of several actually and it was quilted on my Coronado. Of course all from scraps:>
I like that even the inside is scrappy. Great job!

Originally Posted by totosmom View Post
Here's my latest project, a table runner. It was pieced on my Pfaff 1222E and then quilted on my Bernina 830 Record. I went with straight line quilting this time and used Invisafil so that the design and the anemone flowers would show up.
I do mostly straight line quilting too, trying to make myself more comfortable with FMQ. I really like the border/backing fabric on your table runner too!