Old 08-07-2012, 10:45 PM
LAQUITA

Okay Ladies,
I wanted YOU all to be the first of my 'on line' friends to hear this from me.......I just found out late today that I will be having my weight loss surgery (the sleeve) done NEXT Thursday the 16th! I am so excited about this. I will be down and out for a few weeks with not being able to lift much or drive (as long as I am on pain meds) - or do house cleaning.... but will be up and around soon, and loosing weight in the process!!! This is truly an answer to prayer.

I will need some ideas for handwork that I can do while resting up. I WILL have to get up and move around as much as possible but I hear that it takes a few weeks to get your strength back, so during this time I will ......................???? what??? Give me some ideas and suggestions.

This month is also my birthday on the 24th and I will go without cake and celebrate with a protein shake and be so glad that I have had this early bday present given to me! Can't tell Im excited can you? Has anyone else had 'the sleeve' surgery done?

I'd appreciate your prayers for me on the 17th as hubby is out of state and I will be going to the hospital by myself. Thanks ladies.