Old 08-08-2012, 12:14 AM
Elisabrat

LaQuita, congratulations on your new start. I will keep you in my prayers. This sounds like one heck of a terrific good thing. And cake is so over rated. Living? definetely not over rated. Excellent choice! I hand marked squares before I was hospitalized and did two twin tops by hand, simple stitching to put the rows together. I was able to just reach into my bag and work from first the bed, then couch then finally machine. I liked knowing I was doing something good too. Keep your table set up so you dont have heavy lifting. You will be amazed how quick docs want you moving regardless of your surgery.

THAT package you received dear swapparoo with all those lovelies.. check that label again. ARE you sure it wasnt misdelivered? it sounds like such a wonderful box. I will let this go ..ladies/men make sure you get the name on right next time its ..ELI ah heck.. fine I will just sit here and stare at the car keys thinking control yourself the mule has not arrived and heck its 1 a.m. guess the post office IS closed.. shoot. thats fine, only 20 plus days left in the month not long at all. Winter in Syberia, probably longer. Barely.