Old 08-08-2012, 03:56 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Go Oksewglad, my sewing room is a mess including my box for PC fabrics. What I end up searching for is always in the bottom of the box...lol!! Working on more than one project at a time ends up making a big mess. And more to come so I am not getting excited to clean much yet...

My friend came and put the binding on the Chains of Love and Deer Quilt, so they are done. Finished designing the Gone Fishing (96x110) and its across the road at the LA girls, should be ready by Friday although they have Bible Summer School this week. It tells story of an Iowan fisherman, who stays in a cabin (or the ladies) while men fish, seeing the eagles fly in square in a square, the Iowa Star or broken canoes on the side with Iowa brush...trees and bushes around the water and the foot is Bear Paws showing the tackle, reaching from the sea and sea turtles to the great tall mountains.

Friend says she can do a lot of quilting when someone cooks for her; wish she was closer to share our garden and my cooking for more than a short visit. Enjoy your family, Okksewglad, and hold every moment close to your heart...so precious to have family to share memories with...