View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 04:20 AM
Sauki1

Hey Savannahrandons! I'm in Hinesville as well. We're all part of the Stars and Stripes Quilt Guild that meets in Hinesville. Hinesville is about an hour south west of Savannah and Brunswick is another hour south of Hinesville off I95. Hinesville is also very near Fort Stewart if that helps any. The two are side by side.

Just so you know if you're interested, we are meeting for our monthly "Sew Day" this coming Saturday, August 11th from 10-4 at the Senior Center here in town. We had our monthly quilt club meeting last night at the same location. It's always on the first Tuesday of the month.

If you're interested in joining us PM me and I can provide you with the location address. Also we have a Facebook page if you want to know more about our guild.

As for me, I'm a fairly new quilter. I've been sewing most of my life but quilting only about the last 5 years or so. I am also new to the area as I just moved here about 2 years ago. Would love to have you join us at one of our functions or you could always venture out and join us in Hinesville for a chat.

Welcome to the area!