View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 09:05 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
"Salutes"!!

QUILTE- No publishing books for this Chickee. How would I ever get any quilting done. I'll be here when you are ready to jump into a QAYG project. In the mean time it is good to have your input and feedback in our discussions.
........... and to absorb or buffer any negativity!
Hey, shouldn't be too hard to go from the tute photos and words, and publish!!
Remember, never say never!

OMG ... I Just noticed you have the link to my acronym thread in your siggy. How long has it been there?

And OMG#2 ... you really must get using your 1/4" foot! Mine is on pretty much all the time!

Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams View Post
Jenniky, oh, I didn't mention I was talking about future photos... I'm so sorry. Um, I was planning to ask you on ones I couldn't make out from the photos you have already posted. You have done such wonderful work that I do not want to create more work for you. Thank you so much for all you are doing for all of us to learn.
ITA SewES .... Yes, some of the lettering on the pics is hard to read. I'm sure Jenniky will figure it all out,
From the peanut gallery, I prefer it to be there, than to be separate from the text ... even if I have a bit of a hard time reading it, it's much better to have it right there with what I am seeing in the pic!

Jenniky ... you're a woman of many talents!