Old 08-08-2012, 09:16 AM
Elisabrat

I will think now 35 vs 15 blocks, 3 and some days to do it.. one block every 3 days or so right? I will switch if it helps get the games going but you guys.. start sending that fabric out asap so I have enough time here to do it. I need a purpose in my down time days and I am floundering right now with not much to do other than house work (BORING) and heck it takes my mind off dialysis so YES switch me over. Not a single other quilt project to do anyways I have done one twin, two 60 x 60 couch quilts, four wall hangings, almost done with my Henrietta Whiskers quilt (needs quilting) three DQ's, and four pin cushions other than that.. nothing and this is since June 8th. I need something to play with! Kensington and you other on the fencers.., jump on over to the other side with me. dare you just look at the cool quilts that have been done this way. 'LOOK" COME ON OVER TO THE LARGER SIDE..

FREE FABRIC! FREE FABRIC! here is an image for those who want to fantasize: opening your mail box. Packages and packages, and more packages.. all full of FABRIC.. all addressed to you .. if that isn't the ULTIMATE in fantasy dreams I don't know what is. Sign me up. oh wait, you already did. Re sign me. I like that fantasy tremendously.