View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 12:59 PM
QuilterMomma

But then I don't hit my goal for the month which I need to so I can stay on track for the year. I know, get the kid home from college and have her help with the canning. My girls need to learn how so they can feed their families. Hmmm that will help there. DH has been so busy with work, hardly getting any meals so I am going to have to go grocery shopping for some quick bites that are diet friendly to add to my meals, oh yeah Schwans, that answers that, now since I may get caught up at work and the personal finiancials, and the boss will be gone from office, can do quilting while at work, doing all the hand stuff and cutting, bringing in the embroidery machine to do my designs while I am working, that may help. I am sure I can do this, I am sure I can do this, I am sure I can do this, just have to delegate a bit. Yep, kid is going to cut out that applique pieces for that table runner I started two years ago. I am so over working ahead of myself. One project at a time from now on. This is so ridiculous. Next month I am going to work on my football quilts that I started and make sure I put a Steelers piece of fabric in the neighbor's Denver Foot Ball quilt. That ought to fix him a good. He is in the Airforce and has served two stretches overseas in the last two years. I started it on his first stretch and set it aside. That one needs done next month. I figured I would do five quilts this month and then five small projects. I have a DQ that is nearly done that I started, one tablerunner picked out. Have to find fabric scraps for the other one that is all together for the little scarecrows and then that one will be ready to finish. I know it will come together.

Well, enough whining, back to work ladies. Lets get to quilting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!