Old 08-08-2012, 02:55 PM
gardnergal970

Originally Posted by oksewglad View Post
Let's have a virtual sewing room cleaning bee. Head on over to QNS's so she can keep sewing up those pretty pretty blocks. Who's next for a cleanup? mirabelle bless her heart has done it on her own, and Me--well sorta. We can talk weather, fresh garden produce--etal. Oh but wait until after next week. I'll be enjoying the "Sibs and SibsIL" until then.

Meanwhile I got my redneck refrigerators humming. I froze 2 qt containers of water and placed 4 of them in a styrofoam cooler with fresh fruits and veggies. That leaves space in the fridge for the eggs, cheese, meat and milk.
There must be something in the air. I've gone through my room and have identified fabrics for disposal, organized some of them into strips for scrap blocks, found a couple UFO's I forgot about and just generally prepared to be ready for the next project that grabs my passion. Until then, I'll keep up with PC and keep working to finish the tops that I have in various stages and learn the QAYG method so I don't get such a backlog of tops. My birthday month is September and my LQS has a rewards program that will give me a 20% discount on one shopping trip so you can be sure I'm planning and making room for what I put in my bag that day.