View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 07:39 PM
M.I.Late

Default Lets share cute stories...

Here's one of mine...
When my sister was newly married, she was babysitting my nephew while his mom and dad worked. Christmas was just a few weeks away so she took him with her to get her husbands Christmas present. Well as soon as her husband learned that little Danny accompanied her, he started drilling the poor little guy to find out what she had gotten him for Christmas. He was so little, he was hard to understand. He told him "adun anadope". He looked up at her all confused. She laughed and said "he's telling you the truth". He repeatedly asked little Danny what did she get me at the store. For probably two weeks he asked and Danny always replied "adun anadope". He never could understand what he was saying. The families got together for Christmas Eve and he asked him again in front of all of us. But this time he answered "nuttin". She asked him to tell all of us what her husband was getting for Christmas and most of us understood what it was, but he still didn't. Well Christmas morning finally came and her DH was very surprised that he had gotten a new gun with a scope.