View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 03:02 AM
Jenniky

[QUOTE=charlottemarie;5427743]Just wanted to let you know I am here and following along. I just got my sandwiches made and I will quilt them and catch up with you guys in a day or so. I picked a Halloween quilt that I had started and will show pix in a day or so.[/QUOTE
]

Charlottemarie - Im so glad you are here, Good to hear you have your sandwiches made. (Peanut butter and Jelly or are they Ham and Swiss??) Just kidding, lol, I'm om a bit of a spunky mood this morning. We will all look forward to seeing your quilted sandwich squares. I also want to invite you to share your QAYG experiences with us and participate in the discussions. And Questions are always welcomed.

Everyone - So the best kept quilting secret is glue basting. I agree, Sharon Schamber's Quilt Binding Video Tutorials with Elmer's Glue is a must see for anyone who has not seen it. http://quiltinggallery.com/2008/05/1...s-school-glue/ Thank you JeanieG for sharing this link with us.

Ladies I can not tell you how excited and how much I appreciate all the information shared on the Glue Basting. As I said before I'm very excited to try it and will definitely be using Sharon Schamber's technique (link above) for binding my first QAYG quilt.

Last edited by Jenniky; 08-09-2012 at 03:04 AM.