Old 08-09-2012, 06:34 AM
moonwork42029

Generally you do keep the scraps unless someone specifically asks in a note for them to be returned in case they are running short.

I don't think I have had much scrap leftover though because I tend to "stretch" theirs as much as possible it seems. It is a great way to use up your stash scraps too.

Looking forward to this also...ordered some other fabric since I'm short on the possums...so we'll go with one of a couple other choices this time around.

Think I'll get my Dad working on folding and wrapping them up next week...he'll get a blast out of that too.

As a mailing hint...if you use the bigger envelopes (like birthday card size ones) -- If the fold goes across the long edge of the envelope it's considered an envelope -- If the fold goes across the short edge of the envelope it's considered a flat and could cost more to mail.

Because I'm lazy - I make 4 (four)sets of labels of my name and your name --
(swap name, my boardname, real name, mailing address) (swap name, your boardname, real name, mailing address)
-- the swap name and boardname really help in case you are participating in several swaps
The excel sheet April sends out will make this easy if you know how to merge a list into labels.

one set to put on the outgoing fabric (in case the envelope is "eaten")
one set to put on the outgoing envelope,
one set to put on the finished block (again in case the envelope is "eaten")
one set to put on the finished outgoing envelope.