Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Peppermint Patti

Default Hello!

This is my first post. I have enjoyed this board for months and love looking at all the beautiful quilts. I have made rag quilts for my grandchildren and have taken a class and created a log cabin quilt. My experience is limited but I love quilting. I am currently finishing a quilt for my youngest daughter. It is a bento box done in yellow, black and grey.I will try and post a picture when completed. I do have a problem, I had a pattern picked out to make for my neice who is getting married in October. I took my magazine in the store to select my material and realized when I got home, I had left the magazine in the shopping cart at the store. When I called the store, no one had turned the magazine in. I am in need of the pattern. The quilt is in the Quilter magazine from December 2011-January 2012. It is a brown, green and tan quilt. The name is Cozy up to the Fire. Would anyone have the magazine and be willing to send me the pattern? I would be eternally grateful. Thanks so much for listening to my troubles. Thanks so much for any help.