View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 10:01 AM
QuilterMomma

oh well, then I really don't have to go home. Is the longarm in an airconditioned room? Mine isn't and it gets hot in that garage. I am still on those UFOs I let build up. Got 71 done so far this year and I need to finish three of them because I entered them in quilt shows next month and October. Who is the speaker this year at Yellowstone County Quilt Fest? And, as for feathers, I am getting really good at them, just ask Fraew she will tell ya I can do feathers. What kind ya want? I am learning and nearly mastered the molar feather. That one is soo cool. Doing that one on a dd rr quilt that is getting done. I do think i am going to get some real quality time in quilting this weekend on the longarm. have to, I am under the gun for quilt shows. I have all the other chores done. have to finish up rhubarb, zucchini freeze for bread, and another batch of pickles will be ready tomorrow. I do have to plant that apple tree I got and two flower plants, but that is nothing. Keep me up to date there jaba on status of air.