View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Olivia's Grammy

We recently had the pleasure of keeping our 3 yo Olivia for the week end. She had been sleeping with Mommy and Daddy in their king sized bed. Yes, they are trying to get her in her very special bed that Daddy made her. Later in the day she asked me if she could sleep with me. I said I sleep with Pa. So she asked if she could sleep with us, I told her the bed was to small. She then asked if I would sleep with her so I told her I would, but here's the deal. You have to go to bed when it's your bed time and I'll come in when it's my bed time and no crying. I reminded her I get up a lot to potty and if I was missing all she had to do was say "Mimi are you in the bathroom" and I will answer "yes, Olivia I'll be right there". So she then says to me. "If you wake up and I'm not there I'll be in the bathroom and you can say "Olivia are you in the bathroom?" Then I'll say (Olivia talking) yes, Mimi I'll be right there". Like I wouldn't feel her crawling all over me. She is a precious one. BTW, last night she slept in her bed by herself at home.